Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Day With the Family

The state we live in gets election day off of school, so we spent the day as a family.  My plan was to sew the nine patches together after we got back.  But first we had scouts and then getting the kids to bed.

I worked on the patches after the kids went to bed, and was making good progress, but then I noticed a problem.  I had stitched several of the patches so that they were reflections of what they should have been.  If I held the patch up in the mirror it looked right, but when I looked at it straight on, it was wrong.  I switched left and right.  I will spend tomorrow undoing that mistake and finishing as many of the patches as I can.  That puts me hopefully only one day behind.

1 comment:

Tami said...

That really sucks and totally sounds like something I would do. I like triple check stuff now because I have done things like that frequently.