Sunday, February 27, 2011

Car Seat

We've had this car seat for several years.  Lucy notoriously ripped some of the stuffing out of the cover and stuck it up her nose.  The backing on the car seat was really thin, easily destroyed stuff.  I decided before we let Seth use this seat that a new cover would be made, making it nearly impossible for Seth to do the same thing. 


I used leftovers from the boy's quilts.  I'm trying really hard to use materials that I already have on hand, so it has a lot of personality.  Seth loves his new car seat.  I love that the cover is so much sturdier than the old one.

3 comments:

Lura said...

Wow! Nice job with the carseat cover. It looks great.

Evelyn said...

I love the way the colors from the different scraps coordinate. It looks great@

Kristen said...

I think you should sell car seat covers.